Thursday 16 June 2011

My life


Starting my blog with a poem that describes me and my life..


A stone fell from heaven
in the month of Jan like dew,
It will shine like a star,
and spread happiness who knew..

God sent it with a mission,
a mission so unknown,
But the fate reveals everything,
and everything will be shown..

And then my life started,
with a dream to help everyone,
Anything else I never wanted,
their love was that I won..

With many dreams in my eyes,
I set out for my goal,
Though hindrances came, ways blocked,
yet I wasn't moved anymore..

People expect a lot from me,
their wishes I wish to keep,
I put in a lot of hard work,
which one day I shall reap..

My life still proceeds,
with endless targets to achieve,
and leaves behind love and care,
just in my memories..!!


4 comments: